To discuss interviews and other media opportunities, contact us at email@example.com
For time-sensitive requests, contact our communications team:
Web Foundation Spokespeople
Representatives from the Web Foundation are available for interview. From time to time, we are also able to contribute op-eds or feature articles.
- Adrian Lovett, President & CEO
- Jose M. Alonso, Director, Digital Citizenship
- Sonia Jorge, Executive Director, Alliance For Affordable Internet (Topics include: affordability, policy and regulation, web for development)
- Craig Fagan, Policy Director
- Nnenna Nwakanma, Africa Regional Coordinator (Topics include: the web in Africa, affordability, human rights online, freedom of expression)
- Nanjira Sambuli, Digital Equality Advocacy Manager
- Ingrid Brudvig, Coordinator of Women’s Rights Online advocacy and research programme (Topics include: women’s access to ICTs, women’s empowerment through the web, gender equality and the web)
Reuse of Material on This Site
Unless clearly marked otherwise, all material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons CC-BY-4.0 licence. This means that you are free to reuse or distribute our material, without needing to ask for permission, as long as you cite your source as “The World Wide Web Foundation” and provide a link to the original material if appropriate. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes images, video, blog posts, research reports. If you simply want to quote or reuse something you’ve seen on this site, there’s no need to write to us for permission.