RightsCon is upon us again! The Web Foundation and A4AI are very excited to be participating in this year’s edition on a variety of issues ranging from access, to deceptive design, and even internet governance.
Here are all the sessions where you can find us:
- Community Voices: #KeepItOn Coalition
- Gendering the Blackouts: For Women in the Global South, Digital Divide Is Life Threatening
- Have your say: providing inputs for the Global Digital Compact
- Counting the cost of digital gender exclusion: data and perspectives from the Global South
- Dismantling deceptive design: global policy design workshop for developing trusted design patterns
Create an account on the RightsCon platform to register for the summit and curate your sessions. We look forward to seeing you there!
To receive a weekly news brief on the most important stories in tech, subscribe toThe Web This Week.
Tim Berners-Lee, our co-founder, gave the web to the world for free, but fighting for it comes at a cost. Please support our work to build a safe, empowering web for everyone.