To discuss interviews and other media opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For time-sensitive requests, contact our communications team:
Web Foundation Spokespeople
Representatives from the Web Foundation are available for interview. From time to time, we are also able to contribute op-eds or feature articles.
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the World Wide Web and Founding Director of the Web Foundation
- Anne Jellema, Web Foundation CEO
- Sonia Jorge, Executive Director, Alliance For Affordable Internet (Topics include: Affordability, Policy and Regulation, Web for Development)
- Craig Fagan, Web Foundation Policy Director
- Jose M. Alonso, Programme Manager, Open Data (Topics include: Open Data, Transparency, Governance, The Web and Democracy)
- Nnenna Nwakanma, Africa Regional Co-ordinator (Topics include: The Web in Africa, Affordability, Human Rights Online, Freedom of Expression)
- Nanjira Sambuli, Digital Equality Advocacy Manager
- Ingrid Brudvig, Coordinator of Women’s Rights Online advocacy and research programme (Topics include: women’s access to ICTs, women’s empowerment through the Web, gender equality and the Web)
Reuse of Material on This Site
Unless clearly marked otherwise, all material on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons CC-BY-4.0 licence. This means that you are free to reuse or distribute our material, without needing to ask for permission, as long as you cite your source as “The World Wide Web Foundation” and provide a link to the original material if appropriate. For avoidance of doubt, this includes images, video, blog posts, research reports. If you simply want to quote or reuse something you’ve seen on this site, there’s no need to write to us for permission.